Breakdown

"I compose a utopian lie for myself and live it; as if my life depends upon it"

"Happens to the best of us. Have you lost the distinction between reality and imagination during such an episode?"

"Who is to say! I find it all gray"

"So you cannot differentiate between black and white?"

"Like I said, it's all gray. I know white and I know black, and I can separate them from one another. But all I perceive is gray"

"And has it always been like that? Or do you recollect the presence of black and white in your life at an earlier stage?"

"Ofcourse I do. Probably till the time I was mature enough to incept a fantasy"

"How old were you when you first composed that fantasy?"

"Old enough"

"Able to quantitate?"

"Able to comprehend relativity!"

"During therapy it is recommended that you answer honestly instead of questioning back"

"It was not a question, but an exclamation"

"Can you recall for me the environmental, social or religious factors that you were being nurtured in when your first composed?"

"I was being raised in a white collared household, as a monotheist, amidst a decent circle of family and friends"

"And now?"

"I am raising a white collared household, as a monotheist, amidst primates with animal instincts"

"What is it about your existing world that you find demeaning?"

"My lack of fortitude complimented with their lack of moral fibre"

"Do you think it is this false perception of the society that has led you from episteme to Utopianism?"

"Sounds probable"

"Acceptance is the first, and yet the most difficult part of therapy. Do you feel yourself differentiating, ever so slightly, the black from the white at this moment?"

I discover myself in a dialogue while incepting a monologue. Mere shades of gray are there to envision that stay clearly distinct from black or white!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Screams Are That Loud

Something for the First Time

Passage to Desensitization